Download your Microsoft Teams Customer Success Kit!
The Customer Success toolkit is fantastic at making sure you have all the tools you need to communicate and roll out Microsoft Teams. You can download it as a zip file below.
In addition it's also been updated to support remote working...
"Does your organization want to get started with Microsoft Teams to support your users who work remotely or from home? Use the information below to get them up and running quickly.
IT admin guidance
Learn how to get your organization set up in Teams:
- Make sure everyone has access to Teams, using the free 6-month Office 365 E1 offer or the Freemium version of Teams. Please reach out to your Microsoft account team or partner if you need help.
- If you already have a subscription, make sure that Teams is turned on for everyone.
- Understand how to get your organization started with Meetings in Teams, including capabilities, requirements, and planning considerations for Teams.
Ready to roll out Teams to your users? You can find these great email templates in the Customer Success Kit:
- Use the announcement email to tell users that Teams is available for them.
- Use the “Your First Day in Teams” email to help users become productive quickly.
- Use the tips and tricks email to help your users get the most out of Teams.
Share these assets and videos with your users to help them get started quickly:
- Watch the Welcome Video to get an overview of Teams.
- Use the Quick Start Guide to learn the Teams basics.
- Watch the short Quick Start Videos for a walkthrough of Teams.
- Watch the Meetings Videos to learn how to use meetings in Teams."
(Note: The kit is provided by Microsoft not Collab365).
Want to continue your Teams learning?
Know other people that would like the Training Center? You can share below or send them this link: